- Dean: So why'd ya change your mind?
- Sam: I didn't
- I still want to find Dad.
- And you're still a pain in the ass.
- But we're all that's left.
- So if we're gonna see this though, it'll be together.
- Dean: Hold me Sam, that was beautiful.
Journey with me through the creepy world of SupernaturalGot something on your mind?
“I’m proud of you Sammy.”
Never have words hit Sam Winchester so squarely on the chin.
Family first, forever.
When the phone rings and it’s John, Sam’s first reaction is to get answers. What, when, why, where, who, how before anything else is said. Dean’s first reaction is where, followed by ‘Yes sir’.
While Sam got a bit of freedom, Dean became even more of a soldier.
Lesson learned this episode?
- If people are far to helpful run away.
- If the house seems like it belongs in Scooby Doo run away.
- Finally, if a scarecrow appears out of nowhere: RUN DO NOT LOOK BACK RUN NAO!!
So sorry for my absence, it couldn’t be helped! (well, it could’ve if I hadn’t gotten lazy while ill)
But I’m back dear followers!
- Sam: Dad could be in trouble, we should be looking for him
- Sam: we deserve some answers Dean, this is our family we're talking about
- Dean: I understand that Sam, but he's given us an order
- Sam: So what? We gotta always follow Dad's orders?!
- Dean: Of course we do
- Sam: I'm being serious here
- Dean: So am I. He sent us here, he obviously wants us here, we'll just have to pick up the search later
- Sam: It doesn't matter what he wants
- Dean: See that attitude, that is why I always got the extra cookie
- Sam: when are we gonna talk about it?
- Dean: about what?
- Sam: about the fact that Dad's not here
- Dean: Oh.. uh.. let's see..
- Dean: Never
New-to-town Police officer gets possessed at an asylum and then takes it home with him so the whatever-it-is is now loose in town! Can’t wait to see how the boys get rid of it